LoRaWAN Wearable Device Solution
Leading LoRaWAN GPS Watch
Manufacturer & Supplier
Table of Contents
What is LoRa wearable device?
Lora Wearable widely used in lots of IoT scenarios and can vary in different outlook style. Such as LoraWAN Watch, Lora GPS Tracker, Lora Badge, Lora Contact Tracker. Normally Lora wearable will be used together with the Lora Gateway and used with the background of the application scene for a two-way connection. So, what kind of LoRaWAN device does iSmarch have? Please check below our wide range LoRaWAN wearable will fit your needs.
iSmarch J3 LoRaWAN Watch Introduction:
- J3 LoRaWAN wearable is a kind of wearable smart device which is indispensable in IoT applications. The CAT1 cellular communication network can not be used in some special situations, and the Bluetooth network is limited by distance and obstacles, so A LoRaWAN based device would be perfect. Lora watch is widely used in Europe because of the large area covered by the LoRaWAN network. Lora wearable, for example, is perfect for outdoor location tracking, keeping employees safe and able to send messages under the platform at any time to warn them not to enter dangerous or sensitive areas, it can also send messages and alarm via LoRa Watch without a communications network, improving communication and productivity.
- iSmarch is a solution provider focused on the IoT vertical. Our LoRaWAN device is integrated with a high precision vital signs sensor, a high precision GPS module location and a 3 axis XYZ movement acceleration monitor. Added Semtech LoRaWAN Module Low Power Radio to transmit and track data in real time, enabling LoRaWAN wearable and platform & Server Two Way Communication Channel Links. In addition to the Lora network there is also a low-power Bluetooth network that can be connected to other Bluetooth devices simultaneously. So the connection channel has Lora and Bluetooth dual channel, Bluetooth can be used for indoor positioning and monitoring.
- J3 LoRaWAN wearable is IP68 waterproof ash-proof grade, charging way is magnetic attraction charge, simple and convenient. There are different colors and wristbands to choose from, for example the camouflage colors used in the military are perfect for this scenario.
iSmarch LoRa Watch Specifications:
1.Heart rate, blood oxygen, body temperature, blood pressure, sleep, pacing, ECG and other vital signs are monitored in real time and can be uploaded to the background or App via the built in Bluetooth, Lora, NB, UWB
2. The J3 has a built-in low-power GPS high-precision module and 3-axis acceleration (or 9-axis including gyroscopes, magnetometers) for outdoor high-precision positioning, while the watch has a built-in BLE beacon for indoor positioning, of course, you have to install a Bluetooth base station to do that. This allows for high precision indoor and outdoor positioning and is the perfect combination of Lorawan and Bluetooth low energy. Compared to 4G CAT1 cellluar, it has lower power consumption and more secure network data
3. Lora Watch also supports physical buttons for SOS one-button calls and alarms, such as SOS for elderly people who fall, when close to a dangerous area
4. The J3 IoTwatch has an automated monitor that detects when people go to the workplace to see if they are fitted with a bracelet, such as when the wearer takes it off or puts it on, it is automatically reported to the platform or APP, thus preventing people from going on the job without wearing it, to realize the intelligent management of all staff.
5. The J3 can be customized for storage, the Bluetooth platform has a maximum memory of 16 MB, but we can develop a dual platform that can be used in some chronic disease management or telemedicine management scenarios, storage PPG GSESNOR data for storage and analysis.
6. Lora bracelet support background and App two-way down and confirmed messages, you can also set their own ID and name, two-way message delivery.
7. The watch band width is standard and can be changed freely in any color and band. Watch cases can also be customized in a variety of colors.
8. The watch also comes with Bluetooth Low Energy 5.1, which allows you to freely connect to various Bluetooth devices, upload data from your wristband and other Bluetooth terminal devices to the background, or connect to your mobile APP and upload it to your mobile APP
LoRaWAN GPS tracker knowledge that you need to know?
LoRaWAN technology uses low power to transmit data over medium and long distances at low bit rates, so the data being transmitted is limited. Unlike other GPS devices, LoRa can transmit GPS location data over long distances, but at slower speeds. And LoRaWAN’s network is secure and privatized, so it fits a lot of IoT scenarios.
How does LoRa GPS tracker work?
LoRaWAN tracker locates the location of the wearer by wearing a product terminal device. The LoRaWAN GPS tracker in iSmarch not only has a location function, but also provides comprehensive vital signs to monitor heart rate, blood oxygen, blood pressure, body temperature, sleep, etc. , automatic real-time monitoring data and save. The remaining data is transmitted through a secure channel to the LoRaWAN Gateway, which sends it to the cloud, the server or platform, and if you have a professional application-side algorithmic team, they can do AI science on the raw data they receive, draw some data and conclusions that can help the user.
LoRa GPS Tracker Widely IoT Application
Shipping Management – transportation companies are increasingly using LoRaWAN GPS trackers to manage traffic, so shipping tracking with a LoRa GPS tracker is a worthwhile option. Using Lora GPS Tracker, the company ensures the delivery of products on time and in good condition
Asset tracking management – such as the warehouse of machines or goods, will often need to ship. A machine rental company will often move around. When Lorawan GPS is installed on your assets, you can track their GPS location at any time to prevent loss or to lock down inventory locations quickly.
PET tracking – pets are undoubtedly a big market, and pets are an integral part of their owners’ families. Consequently, a huge market exists for monitoring pet location in real time, which is one of the key purposes for Lora’s GPS Tracker
Child tracking – LoRaWAN tracker can be used to monitor real-time location and health status, which is also very helpful for children’s health and safety.
Patient tracking – Many people with chronic conditions suffer from multiple illnesses, so the LoRaWAN tracker is helpful in monitoring vital statistics such as heart rate, oxygen, blood pressure, body temperature, and ECG, in real time. When there is an exception, it can be sent to the platform, but it can also be used for indoor and outdoor location, security.
Vehicle and driver tracking – The Lorawan GPS tracker not only monitors the driver’s health, but also can locate the vehicle at any time for the safety of the vehicle.
What does iSmarch LoRa GPS tracker included?
Integrate the most advanced sensors into LoRa GPS tracker:
- high accuracy & ultra low power consumption GPS for outdoor locating
- high accuracy PPG sensor detection
- 3 axis acceleration sensor
- 3 axis gyroscope and 3 axis magnetometer sensor optional
- 54inch TFT high resolution display for messages
- Semtech LoRaWAN Module
- Magnetic charging way
- IP68 waterprooof for industrial grade application
- Support work with LoRaWAN gateway
- Support work with Bluetooth gateway
LoRaWAN Device Application Summary
Asset detection and monitoring; Staff health & location tracking; Staff safty & security tracking; Heavy industry factory worker communication; Smart city
Student exercise heart rate and oxygen monitoring, Bluetooth beacon indoor location, temperature monitoring, contact history tracking, track and analysis of school activities, attendance, etc.
Providing high precision athlete raw data such as PPG, three-axis acceleration, six-axis acceleration, gyroscopes, or nine-axis movement can also store and analyze data and upload it to the server and platform.
Exercise heart rate changes, exercise time, calories, muscle oxygen analysis, post-exercise recovery, sleep status, and so on were monitored and analyzed.
Elderly indoor Bluetooth beacon positioning, real-time monitoring of vital signs PPG heart rate, blood oxygen, temperature, and other parameters, and monitoring the elderly fell, SOS alarm to ensure the safety of the elderly life. We can also do an outdoor LoRa GPS location.
Staff wears Lorawan watches to receive the message. There are unusual circumstances that can be the first notice, reduce the search time, improve efficiency, and enhance the user experience.
By issuing work orders through the Lorawan watch, workers can be confirmed through the wristband upon completion, improving work efficiency and ensuring smooth communication.
Why LoRaWAN used in IoT application?
The internet of things will also extend to remote environments, because of the limited M2M transmission coverage in the new environment, it is inaccessible and will require a power connction. The open LPWA standards of LoraWAN and 3GPP (LTE Cat M1 and Cat NB1) provide a solution that supports these barriers to IoT connectivity. That’s why iSmarch has the advantage of producing a Lora Iot Watch?
Lora and Lorawan
Lorawan is a widely used LPWA communication standard that operates by using unlicensed radio waves in the ISM (industrial, scientific, medical) band at frequencies ranging from 900 mhz to 430 mhz (the exact frequencies vary from place to place). As a result of using unlicensed spectrum, companies are able to create their own private networks easily. Lorawan defines the networking protocol and the system architecture, and Lora describes the radio layer of the network. Lora is powered by Chirp Spread Spectrum (CSS), which is energy-efficient and more powerful than traditional technologies. CSS has been used in military and space communications for decades due to its range and robustness, but Lora is the first commercial low-cost implementation of CSS.
Lora Network has a star-shaped layout where hundreds or thousands of devices communicate both in and out with gateways to the core network, which ultimately goes to the Internet. Signals from a single sensor or device are received by all gateways within a range, which improves reliability and opens up possibilities for location services. The network uses a complex “adaptive data rate” algorithm to fine-tune the communication between each device and the gateway to minimize power consumption and maximize reliability.
What are the benefits of choosing Lorawan
Coverage with CSS and ADR, devices can communicate with up to 15 km of gateways in open areas and up to 5 km of gateways in cities, this means that a single gateway can cover 700 square kilometers of all the surrounding equipment. Coverage also extends indoors to the basement or below street service pipes.
1.Low power consumption and lifetime
Low power consumption and low peak current requirements for Lorawan data transmission and reception require low current (less than 50ma) , greatly reducing the power consumption of the device, which can last up to 10 years on a single charge, greatly reduced support and maintenance costs.
Extensive coverage and relatively low gateway costs significantly reduce the cost of LoRaWAN network deployment. For devices, the price of a communications module is in the $10 range, and unlicensed spectrum means the cost of a connection is just $1 a year.
3.Location Based Services
Since signals from a specific device can be received by multiple gateways, the location of the device can be calculated based on the signal strength and/or signal arrival time of each base station, thus enabling network-based location services, can be used to track or geo-fence equipment.
Lora radio modulation allows deep indoor penetration and increases the ability to reach sensors on water or gas meters located underground.
5.No frequency permission required
The LORAWAN network is deployed on the free ISM band (EU 868, AS 923, US 915 Mhz) and allows any service provider or company to deploy and operate the Lorawan network without having to obtain a licence for any frequency.
6.Quick build and commercial
The Lorawan Open Standards, combined with cost-free operating frequencies and low-cost base stations, enable operators to roll out networks with minimal investment in just a few months. Two Way communication full two way communication supports a variety of use cases that require both uplink and downlink: for example, street lighting, intelligent irrigation, energy optimization or Home automation.
7.One Stop Shop
The Lorawan Network supports a variety of vertical solutions that allow service providers to use a platform and standards to manage use cases such as smart buildings, precision agriculture, smart metrics, or smart cities.
The difference between Lorawan and 3GPP technology
For many requirements, LPWAN requires the lowest cost and the lowest power. In practice (about 20 messages per day) , Lorawan consumes five times more power than LTE CAT NB1. The peak current required has been reduced by 10 times — the equivalent of a reduction in the size of the battery by an order of magnitude — and its life has been extended by 10 years.
Another major difference between Lorawan and 3GPP is the use of unlicensed spectrum. Lorawan allows the easy deployment of “campus” networks (smart cities, smart buildings, smart airports, smart factories) with thousands of devices in a small area. The enterprise network can be completely under the control of the customer and the data is still encrypted end-to-end
iSmarch Support LoRa GPS watch open device development
Support open device development, take an example of our smartwatch:
- Customer want to develop their own firmware themselves;
- Customer want to use their own protocol to do testing and development;
- Customer will add their own algorithm into the hardware;
- Customer already have rich experience in Nordic platform
iSmarch Responsiblity and Provide:
1. Hardware circuit diagram
7.Smart Bracelet I7-HTO2 itself
8.Schematic diagram/IO Ports (Supplied)
9.TFT Display drivers Files
10.IO Ports Config Files
11.Body Temperature Sensor Datasheet
12.PPG Sensor Drivers
13.PPG Sensor datasheet
15.Technical support: during your testing or integration we will support you. That means we will provide proper explanation and communication support or the driver. As your example we will support you do higher sampling rate.
Customer Take Care Of:
1.App integration with our Bluetooth protocol or App SDK
3.Based on our Hardware and choose one SDK
should config all IO ports on
All sensors drivers integration
4.UI Interface design for Firmware
5.Whole System Design
6.Platform and APPS (IOS and Android)
7.Business Loop Marketing and Sales
Why choose iSmarch LoRaWAN GPS Tracker?
All iSmarch LoRa GPS trackers are based on the LoRaWAN protocol. All of our Low-power electronics, can be used for up to three years because they consume less energy. In addition, our trackers are built in and offer high accuracy and precision sensors. This is beneficial because Global Positioning System can be deployed to any application and needs to be efficient and provide control.
In addition, our LoRa GPS tracker has not only GPS high-precision outdoor positioning functions, but also Bluetooth low-power indoor high-precision indoor positioning. It also has the most complete sensor for vital signs monitoring, which is not only a GPS tracker but can also be widely used in various health management application.
iSmarch is a IoT vertical focused vendor that allows us to customize the functionality, firmware, and open device for our customers to develop their own devices. We also provide technical support for customer integration into the LoRa back end.
What are you waiting for? Contact US immediately to start your LoRa GPS Tracker project.
Consult iSmarch LorRaWAN Wearable Expert
We will study your smart watch customization requests within 12hours and provide the most suitable item on-budget.